Pinned Post

Deffkopta to Buggy!

A simple and easily repeatable conversion to turn your Deffkopta into a Rokkit Buggy.

Monday, March 20, 2023

Ork Waaagh


"Capturing the Might of My Ork Army: A Journey to Create the Ultimate WAAAGH Photo"

As a lifelong fan of Warhammer 40,000, my Ork army has always held a special place in my heart. Over the years, I have dedicated countless hours to painting and assembling these miniatures, and I am now the proud owner of a massive collection that spans thousands of points.

But there is one thing that has always eluded me: the ultimate WAAAGH photo. This is the photo that captures the full might and power of my Ork army, showcasing every painted miniature in a single, epic shot.

And so, I have set myself the goal of making this dream a reality. On March 20, 2023, I plan to embark on an epic quest to photograph my entire Ork collection for the ultimate WAAAGH photo.

I know this won't be an easy task. With over 10,000 points worth of miniatures, it will likely take me a couple of days to set up, photograph, and put away everything. I also have three young boys who are all under 5 years old, and who have a tendency to get into everything. But I am determined to make this happen, even if it means setting up in the guest bedroom and praying that no one decides to drop by unexpectedly.

Of course, there is another deadline looming over my head: the release of 10th edition. I want to make sure that I get the photos taken before the new edition comes out, so that I can showcase my Ork army in all its current glory.

But the rewards will be well worth the effort. Not only will I be able to create the ultimate WAAAGH photo, but I will also be able to finally calculate the full point value of my collection. And of course, I will share the photos with the world, so that other Warhammer fans can appreciate the might and power of the Ork horde.

This will be an epic journey, but I am excited to take it on. Stay tuned for updates on my progress, and for the final reveal of the ultimate WAAAGH photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment