Pinned Post

Deffkopta to Buggy!

A simple and easily repeatable conversion to turn your Deffkopta into a Rokkit Buggy.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Revisiting the Deffkopta to Buggy Conversion

As Warhammer 40,000 continues to evolve and change, it's always fun to look back at some of our favorite conversions from previous editions. For me, that means revisiting my Deffkopta to Buggy conversion, which I am still incredibly proud of to this day.

With the recent release of the newest Ork codex and the arrival of a plastic Deffkopta box set, it was the perfect time to revisit this beloved project. And while the conversion itself is simple to reproduce and replicate, I wanted to make sure to preserve the tutorial for future reference. That's why I've pinned it to the top of my blog page, where it will be safe and easily accessible.

In fact, revisiting the tutorial has inspired me to take things even further and convert some Deffkoptas into four-wheeled bikes (since buggies are now considered Legends units). Who knows what other new projects will come from this trip down memory lane?

So here's to another few years until the next time we feel the urge to revisit our favorite conversions. In the meantime, let's keep the Waaagh going strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment