Pinned Post

Deffkopta to Buggy!

A simple and easily repeatable conversion to turn your Deffkopta into a Rokkit Buggy.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nice Daemon Conversion

I been building a Chaos Space Marine army here lately one I plan on taking a great deal of time painting and converting. It is going to be a Black Legion army. As you can imagine the problem with making a black legion army is well they are all black, so what could I do to make the army pop when its on its display board for tournaments.... This is what I found on GW website today...





An incredibly simple conversion, but one I think turns bloodletters into lesser daemons quite nicely. Simply add Kroot heads to Bloodletters and paint... I would likely go with a different color as a base as green to me says nurgle. Maybe yellow or more of a blue green teal kinda color. Anyway thought it was worth sharing as a great simple conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment