Pinned Post

Deffkopta to Buggy!

A simple and easily repeatable conversion to turn your Deffkopta into a Rokkit Buggy.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why buy GW washes when you can bargain shop???

Badab Black and Devlan Mud are two of my favorite washes, but I tired of buying GW's tiny bottle of wash. So I started to explore other options and I discovered a great bargain.

Sargent Art® Watercolor Magic comes in 21 colors washes the bottles come in a wide variety of sizes, I used to pick mine up from Hobby Lobby, but they stopped carrying it. So I bought up all their remaining stock. Hopefully my stockpile will last until I can find another place to pick up this great product.

2 comments:

  1. I've been using the recipe Les from Awesome paint job posted on his site a while back. I haven't bought washes in about 8 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff!

    Here is the ling "doom_of_the_people" was referring too...

    http://www.awesomepaintjob.com/index.cfm/resources.recipes

    ReplyDelete